Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hudna, Taqqiya, And Carter! Oh My!

After making a total fool of himself by meeting with the Hamas terrorists as if they were legitimate leaders, former US president Jimmy Carter tried to save face by proclaiming that Hamas is willing to make a truce with Israel. Isn't that nice.

Carter, a typical delusional liberal collaborator with Islamofascism, came home bearing word of Hamas' "truce" like Neville Chamberlain returning from Germany waving his infamous Peace of Paper. Carter, anxious to believe in the goodwill of terrorists, thinks he's secured peace in the Middle East, or at least a viable step in that direction. What a buffoon!

If Jimmy Carter used the brain God gave him he'd know of the Islamic practice of hudna, whereby Muslims, when weak, are allowed to make a truce of no more than 10 years with their enemies. Guess how long Hamas' proposed "truce" with Israel is? Hamas doesn't have the slightest interest in peace. It's just buying time for the Palestinians to get strong enough to wipe Israel out. End of story.

But just in case Hamas promised Mr. Carter that it really does want an end to hostilities there's another Islamic practice I'm sure Carter chose not to know about. Muslims are allowed to lie to infidels in order to advance the cause of Allah. This practice, as many of you know, is called taqqiya. Taqqiya and hudna are a deadly combo. So, all Carter has to show for his "diplomacy" is how skillfully Muslims can play gullible Westerners predisposed to believe the worst about Israel and their own civilization.

Jimmy Carter is a disgrace to America, the West, and all kafirs. And he's dangerous. He's willing to sell out his culture to achieve a live-and-let-live peace the Muslims will never accept. The only peace they want is the peace of our conversion, submission, or death. It is the peace of global Islamic domination. And with leftard former presidents like Jimmy Carter lose in the world, they just might get it.

7 comments:

Yasemin said...

Love it! Who knew that a Southern Peach from Georgia would come out for this silly cause when we elected him in 1976. Love the blog, keep up the good work fellow kafir. I just got a blog violation for daring to criticize Muslims on my blog. Have you gotten one yet?

Omyma said...

Since you took the time to visit my blog, I thought I'd return the favor. Hope you don't mind opposing viewpoints. I personally love them, but that's just me.

You could hardly find a more opposing, but friendly, viewpoint than mine. Don't know where you get this notion of "hudna" and "taqqiya", but it can't be as advertised, unless you have one of two wonderful sources: the Sultans of Islamophobia (so many! solittle time!) and the Islamic Right. Yes, those extremists of Islam who are into terror are Islam's conservative, right-wing voice. So when it comes to Islam, you should look for "lefties". They tend to like Western ideals, such as democracy, etc., which they call "Islamic". The only reason their voice is suppressed is so many right-wingers like you are so hot to keyword-arrest anyone who speaks out from the Muslim world that it doesn't pay off to exercise free speech. So you may like your Christians right, but your Muslims (no, you can't eliminate them, so be realistic) left. And your president? May I suggest a fulcrum? Right smack in the middle. Both sides get something. Nobody takes all. Standing tall for a steady ship.

rohit mathpal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rohit mathpal said...

I even told my friends to take a look at your blog and in fact your blog is already bookmarked on my computer. Hope to see more of this. Great..
seo india


Visit:- Performance Based SEO

Florist12 said...

I have read most of them and got a lot from them. newquay weekend breaks I would like to thank you for making such a nice website.

kitchens leicester

D Rampal said...

I am thankful to the author for sharing such an amazing and effective post with us. I enjoyed the post.
SEO India | SEO Company Australia | SEO Agency India | SEO Company Delhi

Seraphim McCune said...

Took one look at this blog and I bookmarked it! Wonderfully written. Complete with a tayyiqa comment even! :) What fun! Next semester when I get done paying my bills for the semester, I plan to get a new tat next to the Templar Cross I already have: kafir. If I could find "infidel warrior" in Arabic, I'd do that instead. One kafir to another: Deus Vult!